Description of job position
- Performing expert work regarding the receipt, preparation, control and storage of medicines as directed by a pharmacist.
- Issuing of non-prescription medicines, medical aids and supplementary products of the pharmacy.
- Assisting the pharmacist with issuing prescription drugs and processing of documents for health insurance companies.
- Providing advice to patients on a limited scale.
- Controlling prices of medicines, medical aids and supplementary products in accordance with the current price list of the pharmacy.
- Receiving quantity shipments, verifying the correctness of the storage of medicines and medical supplies.
- Monitoring the expiration of drugs and disposal of time-expired drugs.
Position Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
161,000 - 254,069 Ft
Medicine & Social Care
203,118 - 543,781 Ft
Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician
236,573 - 446,148 Ft
Agricultural Engineer, Agronomist
Agriculture, Food Industry
230,845 - 501,929 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
631,159 - 4,244,268 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used