Description of job position
- Collecting information on contraindications and adverse reactions to drugs on the market and in clinical research.
- Evaluating the information found.
- Implementing and monitoring compliance with standards and methods relating to pharmacovigilance.
- Preparing and submitting periodic reports on the safety of drugs to the State Institute for Drug Control (SIDC).
- Training new members of the pharmacovigilance department.
Position Drug Safety Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
161,000 - 254,069 Ft
306,857 - 631,236 Ft
Drug Safety Specialist
351,735 - 543,261 Ft
Security Service Manager
258,342 - 673,386 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
631,159 - 4,244,268 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used