Description of job position
- Performing simple legal activities under the supervision of an attorney.
- Preparing legal analyses and opinions, proposing possible solutions.
- Representing clients and their advocacy before courts and state authorities (after the attorney`s approval).
- Attending professional seminars organised by the Slovak Bar Association and private entities.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Articled Clerk - Law & Legislation in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
161,000 - 254,069 Ft
Construction & Real Estate
278,504 - 563,455 Ft
Law & Legislation
272,252 - 719,461 Ft
287,392 - 574,301 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
631,159 - 4,244,268 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used