Description of job position
- Preparing the content of courses and trainings.
- Providing the instructional materials and teaching aids.
- Lecturing on the subject matter and the subsequent application of theoretical knowledge into practice.
- Reviewing the acquired knowledge through discussions, tests, or practical demonstrations.
- Issuing certificates after the successful completion of courses and trainings.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Tutor - Human Resources in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
600 - 841 EUR
638 - 1,322 EUR
600 - 1,347 EUR
600 - 1,347 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,427 - 8,582 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used