Description of job position
- Organising leisure time of hotel guests during their holidays.
- Creating entertainment, cultural and sports programmes, competitions, tournaments and other activities according to predetermined specialisation.
- Participating in the beach, ball and board games.
- Acting as a referee.
- Providing services to the hotel guests and ensuring their overall satisfaction.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Activity Instructor - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
387 - 721 Ft
Special Needs Teacher
Education, Science & Research
484 - 1,205 Ft
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
599 - 1,058 Ft
Public Administration, Self-governance
555 - 1,115 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
1,803 - 8,057 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used