Description of job position
- Welcoming guests arriving at the hotel.
- Helping guests when getting in and out of their vehicle, and opening doors.
- Loading and unloading luggage to/from the vehicle.
- Helping guests to carry their luggage.
- Guiding guests to their hotel rooms and presenting the equipment rooms.
- Responding to the commonly posed questions from guests, and solving problems.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Hotel Porter - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
161,000 - 304,700 Ft
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
170,141 - 455,930 Ft
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
186,730 - 433,496 Ft
Agricultural Equipment Operator
Agriculture, Food Industry
198,356 - 409,968 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
737,106 - 3,518,155 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used