Description of job position
- Assisting at preparation and serving of hot and cold meals.
- Preparation and cooking of cold, local and international cuisine.
- Being responsible for accurate keeping of recipes, quality and amount of used ingredients.
- Keeping account of supplies on store.
- Following the rules of economic treatment of ingredients.
- Observing hygienic and safety rules.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Assistant Cook - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
232,000 - 325,116 Ft
232,000 - 395,179 Ft
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
232,000 - 430,150 Ft
232,000 - 427,755 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
938,721 - 3,319,457 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used