Description of job position
- Selling flowers, bouquets, wreaths and complementary goods.
- Cutting live, dried and artificial flowers.
- Binding and arranging flowers, bouquets and wreaths, depending on the occasion and requirements of clients.
- Designing floral decoration for interior and exterior areas.
- Providing advice on growing and caring for purchased plants.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Florist - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
167,000 - 270,177 Ft
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
185,533 - 319,316 Ft
167,000 - 359,490 Ft
167,000 - 361,418 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
503,089 - 3,011,877 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used