Description of job position
- Transporting and delivering goods based on predefined conditions domestically and abroad.
- Coordinating and controlling the loading of goods with the goal of securing the optimum placement of goods and avoiding any overloading of individual axles and/or the entire vehicle.
- Taking the appropriate measures to prevent goods from moving during transport.
- Taking the appropriate measures to protect goods and the vehicle from theft (during rest breaks).
- Using a satellite navigation system and travel maps to precisely locate the delivery location.
- Maintaining communication links with the dispatch using a radio station.
- Managing customs formalities during international transport (outside the EU).
- Checking the quantity and type of goods delivered during unloading; providing the client with all the necessary documentation.
- Fuelling at filling stations, checking the technical condition of an entrusted motor vehicle.
- Respecting all legally-defined rest breaks.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Lorry Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
232,000 - 368,796 Ft
445,752 - 876,914 Ft
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
341,144 - 991,288 Ft
480,058 - 930,546 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
826,377 - 3,472,342 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used