Description of job position
- Conducting and evaluating time studies to determine how much time, labour, and machinery is needed to carry out individual work tasks.
- Determining the amount of time, labour, and machinery needed to carry out various work tasks.
- Creating work standards and norms.
- Detecting inefficiencies in the production process and taking measures to eliminate them in the future.
- Creating new work standards and norms, leading to increased work productivity.
- Analysing the implementation of labour standards.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Production Standard Setter - Production in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
161,000 - 300,357 Ft
Education, Science & Research
266,476 - 673,461 Ft
Production Standard Setter
260,149 - 682,186 Ft
230,903 - 632,182 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
751,116 - 3,356,036 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used