Description of job position
- Reading drawings.
- Setting up grinding machinery and equipment.
- Processing of semi-finished products by means of grinding machines and equipment with an emphasis placed on maintaining the desired shape, dimensions and tolerances.
- Simple surface finish treatment of semi-finished products.
- Carrying out simple repairs and the maintenance of machinery and equipment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Cutter/Grinder/Polisher - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
167,000 - 270,177 Ft
Arts & Culture
175,793 - 439,276 Ft
190,597 - 419,911 Ft
Primary School Teacher
Education, Science & Research
204,755 - 383,344 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
503,089 - 3,011,877 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used