Description of job position
- Responsibility for managing information systems in the company.
- Analysing company needs regarding its information systems.
- Designing and implementing information systems.
- Providing technical support to users.
- Collecting and recording requirements for change.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT System Administrator - Information Technology in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
232,000 - 337,600 Ft
Building Control Surveyor
Construction & Real Estate
300,626 - 880,411 Ft
IT System Administrator
375,622 - 835,013 Ft
Switching Network Development Specialist
317,672 - 857,944 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
753,421 - 3,299,580 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 101 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used