Description of job position
- Designing new compelling game ideas
- Developing game ideas
- Experimenting with themes and genres
- Developing plots and storylines
- Character development
- Developing maps, scenarios, difficulty levels
- We come with winning and winning games
- Developing user interface concepts (menus and controls).
- Improving existing games
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Game designer - Information Technology in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
615 - 895 EUR
858 - 2,466 EUR
936 - 2,364 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,141 - 2,289 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,996 - 8,743 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 102 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used