Description of job position
- Defining qualification prerequisites for specific work positions.
- Responsibility for the contents of recruitment advertisements and its communication in the mass media.
- Holding personal interviews with employment candidates.
- Preparing the contents of employment contracts.
- Securing employment-related activities connected to the start and end of employment.
- Preparation of the materials used for payroll processing.
- Securing training and educational activities within the organisation.
- Formulating, managing, and optimising the system of motivation and benefits.
- Responsibility for archiving and adherence to the protection of employee personal data.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position HR Officer - Human Resources in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
232,000 - 325,116 Ft
294,100 - 575,691 Ft
340,480 - 576,339 Ft
Construction & Real Estate
247,851 - 626,093 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
938,721 - 3,319,457 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 100 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used