Description of job position
- Receiving, storing and managing the documents in the filing department and archives.
- Completing internal archives guidelines.
- Sorting and recording of documents pursuant to the regulations and plans of the filing department.
- Borrowing of filed documents.
- Keeping a filing log.
- Disposing of obsolete records in accordance with the legislative regulations.
- Responsibility for the documentation in the filing department in accordance with the applicable legislation and internal standards.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Archivist, Registry Administrator - Administration in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
232,000 - 325,116 Ft
Arts & Culture
232,000 - 514,335 Ft
Archivist, Registry Administrator
232,000 - 513,064 Ft
Medicine & Social Care
232,000 - 483,519 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
938,721 - 3,319,457 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 101 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used