Description of job position
- Operating gambling slot machines.
- Familiarising customers with the rules and principles of the game.
- Shuffling and distributing playing cards.
- Supervising the regular conduct of games.
- Exchanging cash.
- Serving alcoholic and soft drinks.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Croupier - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
629 - 889 EUR
Wood Processing Industry
629 - 1,433 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
685 - 1,366 EUR
672 - 1,384 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,674 - 9,028 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 104 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used