Description of job position
- Operating fuel dispensers at petrol stations, providing assistance with refuelling motor vehicles.
- Operating an automated car wash.
- Accounting for fuel, services and supplementary products by means of a cash register and payment terminal.
- Receiving and replenishing goods on the shelves and secondary shop areas.
- Responsibility for cash in hand, counting and turning over the daily receipts.
- Adhering to strict safety and fire regulations and measures.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Petrol Station Attendant - Service Industries in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
161,000 - 300,357 Ft
161,000 - 400,300 Ft
Petrol Station Attendant
182,822 - 374,062 Ft
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
204,462 - 343,792 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
751,116 - 3,356,036 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used