Description of job position
- Operating fuel dispensers at petrol stations, providing assistance with refuelling motor vehicles.
- Operating an automated car wash.
- Accounting for fuel, services and supplementary products by means of a cash register and payment terminal.
- Receiving and replenishing goods on the shelves and secondary shop areas.
- Responsibility for cash in hand, counting and turning over the daily receipts.
- Adhering to strict safety and fire regulations and measures.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Petrol Station Attendant - Service Industries in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
232,000 - 359,193 Ft
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
232,000 - 364,486 Ft
Petrol Station Attendant
232,000 - 375,306 Ft
Animal Care Worker
Agriculture, Food Industry
232,000 - 393,152 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
963,900 - 3,285,510 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used