Description of job position
- Cutting, filing, grinding and polishing nails.
- Painting and decorating nails according to the client’s individual requirements.
- Modelling French manicure, gel, porcelain and acrylic nails.
- Massaging hands and feet.
- Washing the feet, preparing baths and wraps.
- Removing calluses, and treating the skin problems caused by natural factors.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician - Service Industries in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
161,000 - 304,700 Ft
Construction & Real Estate
194,339 - 542,062 Ft
Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician
217,013 - 511,334 Ft
Public Administration, Self-governance
232,943 - 490,529 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
737,106 - 3,518,155 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used