Description of job position
- Providing advice on the choice of suitable clothing, footwear, accessories and cosmetics subject to the colour type of clients, their figure, age, status, occasion etc.
- Determining the so-called colour types and colour shades associated with them that suit the client’s face.
- Managing the wardrobe.
- Accompanying clients while shopping for/buying clothing, footwear, accessories and cosmetics.
- Applying daytime and evening make-up.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Image Stylist, Beauty Stylist - Service Industries in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
435 - 729 Ft
Postal Delivery Worker
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
529 - 1,039 Ft
Image Stylist, Beauty Stylist
473 - 1,074 Ft
Wood Processing Industry
509 - 1,098 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
1,680 - 9,472 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used