Description of job position
- Preparing material, work tools, equipment, and devices.
- Making jewellery from ferrous, non-ferrous, precious metals, and their alloys.
- Cutting, encasing, and polishing natural, synthetic and precious stones.
- Engraving text, symbols, and ornaments into jewellery.
- Repairing and adjusting jewellery according to customers’ requirements.
- Selling jewellery to customers, providing advice.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Goldsmith, Jeweller - Service Industries in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
232,000 - 337,600 Ft
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
232,000 - 412,353 Ft
232,000 - 423,634 Ft
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
232,000 - 464,673 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
753,421 - 3,299,580 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 102 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used