Description of job position
- Caring for flower beds, lawns, trees and shrubs in gardens, orchards and public parks.
- Hoeing and fertilising the soil, pulling weeds.
- Planting and irrigating decorative plants, shrubs, trees and hedges.
- Seeding, watering and mowing lawns.
- Protecting vegetation from pests and diseases using chemical agents.
- Harvesting and storing fruit and vegetables.
- Repairing garden tools.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Gardener - Service Industries in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
417 - 700 Ft
Arts & Culture
463 - 1,116 Ft
549 - 1,065 Ft
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
499 - 1,087 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
1,612 - 9,089 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used