Description of job position
- Guarding the state border to prevent the illegal entry of persons and goods without a valid residence permit for the Slovak Republic.
- Checking the personal identification documents of persons entering/leaving the country.
- Asking persons entering the state territory questions.
- Comparing goods declared in the customs declaration with the actual state.
- Conducting random and targeted personal examinations and examinations of luggage, hand luggage, vehicles, etc.
- Confiscating illegal and non-officially declared goods to the Exchequer.
- Supervising the disposal of illegal goods under the temporary management of the state.
Position Customs Officer - Public Administration, Self-governance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
161,000 - 270,132 Ft
259,593 - 614,738 Ft
Public Administration, Self-governance
311,145 - 581,889 Ft
316,685 - 584,224 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
558,489 - 3,873,749 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used