Description of job position
- Melting and mixing raw materials for glass production in a furnace.
- Shaping molten glass by blowing into a blowpipe or by pressing, rolling and casting.
- Cooling the molten glass to the required temperature.
- Decorated the glass by grinding, cutting, engraving, etching, painting, gilding, silvering etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Glassmaker - Production in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
161,000 - 304,700 Ft
223,609 - 541,689 Ft
248,143 - 509,802 Ft
Music and Art School Teacher
Education, Science & Research
239,310 - 521,584 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
737,106 - 3,518,155 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used