Description of job position
- Preparing documents for product registration by the State Institute for Drug Control (SIDC).
- Updating the registration database and archiving documentation.
- Updating and reviewing registration documentation on the basis of comments.
- Monitoring legislative changes at the national and European levels.
- Ensuring compliance and implementation of the legislative requirements.
- Checking product documentation, advertising materials, and texts.
- Ensuring the preparation and evaluation of analyses.
- Communicating with regulatory authorities, state institutions, and other departments within the company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
232,000 - 337,600 Ft
Digital marketing manager
Marketing, Advertising, PR
353,371 - 854,516 Ft
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Medicine & Social Care
354,915 - 852,123 Ft
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Manager
379,289 - 823,715 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
753,421 - 3,299,580 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 101 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used