Description of job position
- Performing simple massages focusing on muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, spine, and neck.
- Performing sports massage and different types of wraps.
- Performing reflexology massage and manual lymphatic drainage under the guidance of a certified physical therapist.
- Providing advice concerning different types of exercises.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Masseur - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
232,000 - 325,116 Ft
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
232,000 - 456,685 Ft
Medicine & Social Care
232,000 - 441,673 Ft
241,975 - 417,460 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
938,721 - 3,319,457 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 101 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used