Description of job position
- Recovering overdue receivables from the customers of a leasing company.
- Registering and controlling overdue receivables.
- Processing and sending written and e-mail reminders.
- Communicating with debtors and other departments within the company.
- Planning repayment schedules in the event of the insolvency of debtors.
- Registering and checking payments in the system.
- Preparing materials for the legal department.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Claims Administrator - Leasing in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
232,000 - 327,765 Ft
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
283,330 - 595,919 Ft
232,055 - 669,815 Ft
291,759 - 561,345 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
985,724 - 3,328,337 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 104 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used