Description of job position
- Performing journalist activities for mass media editors.
- Collecting, sorting, and verifying the information.
- Processing interesting topics for readers, viewers, and listeners.
- Writing and preparing reports, reportages, commentaries, reviews, interviews, glosses, feuilletons, etc.
- Searching for and selecting images that are suitable for the respective articles.
- Publishing information in the mass media.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Editor - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
161,000 - 254,069 Ft
Public Administration, Self-governance
253,860 - 451,180 Ft
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
198,883 - 543,478 Ft
161,000 - 538,477 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
631,159 - 4,244,268 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used