Description of job position
- Manages the scope and timeline of each project.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospectives and daily stand-ups.
- Facilitates internal communication and effective team collaboration.
- Is the point of contact for external communication (e.g. from customers or interested parties).
- Collaborates with product owners or product managers to resolve backlogs and new requirements.
- Resolves conflicts and removes obstacles that arise.
- Helps teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensures deliverables meet quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Helps build a productive environment where team members "own" the product and enjoy working on it.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Scrum Master - Information Technology in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
232,000 - 337,600 Ft
555,124 - 1,400,068 Ft
620,834 - 1,369,911 Ft
IT Product Manager
465,434 - 1,578,666 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
753,421 - 3,299,580 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 101 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used