Description of job position
- Provide adequate user support, receive and resolve bug reports and problems.
- Monitor the system and take measures to ensure trouble-free operation.
- Manage assigned modules according to agreed internal standards.
- Communicate with other departments to provide appropriate support for SAP users.
- Contribute to the development of operational methodologies and development plans.
- Take over new innovations as well as professional decommissioning of obsolete information systems.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position SAP specialist - Information Technology in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
161,000 - 269,969 Ft
IT tester - automated tests
452,088 - 1,002,395 Ft
408,119 - 988,747 Ft
Regional / Area Manager
394,975 - 1,096,263 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
622,041 - 3,506,787 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used