Description of job position
- Designing, developing and updating the security policies of the company in the area of information technology.
- Ensuring the operation and configuration of security systems.
- Testing and analysing the level of protection of information systems.
- Identifying and evaluating security risks, threats and intrusions; implementing measures to eliminate them.
- Providing advice on information technology security.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Security Specialist - Information Technology in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
232,000 - 337,600 Ft
500,598 - 1,513,120 Ft
IT Security Specialist
543,651 - 1,493,727 Ft
Head of the Legal Department
650,300 - 1,497,890 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
753,421 - 3,299,580 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 101 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used