Description of job position
- Conducting telephone interviews in order to identify and eliminate unsuitable job seekers for the position.
- Inviting suitable job seekers to interviews.
- Conducting job interviews with the job seekers, in turn inquiring about previous experience, expected salary, etc.
- Testing the language competence, abilities and skills through simulated dialogues, tests, etc.
- Regular monitoring of job seekers on job portals, monitoring the currently required job positions on the market.
- Keeping files of job seekers.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Recruiter - Human Resources in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
232,000 - 327,765 Ft
Network Modelling Specialist
392,030 - 839,440 Ft
361,886 - 775,979 Ft
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
317,540 - 802,278 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
985,724 - 3,328,337 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 104 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used