Description of job position
- Introducing new products into production.
- Analysing technological product manufacturability.
- Defining production and work practices, training production operators.
- Monitoring compliance with established procedures, regulations and product quality.
- Managing, checking, maintaining and updating technical documentation.
- Calculating normalised time, product prices and conversions within quotations.
- Solving the complaints of suppliers and customers as well as internal complaints.
- Optimising technological processes to improve product quality and minimise costs.
Position Technologist - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
161,000 - 254,069 Ft
Chief borough controller
Public Administration, Self-governance
206,080 - 760,550 Ft
Electrical & Power Engineering
318,706 - 623,980 Ft
303,841 - 619,824 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
631,159 - 4,244,268 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used