Description of job position
- Putting machines, devices, and equipment into operation.
- Analysing failures with the aim to identify their original cause.
- Repairing machines, devices, and equipment by replacing the defective components by new ones or by software adjustments.
- Managing, inspecting, and keeping the technical documentation up-to-date.
- Ensuring technical support regarding the processes and products in the production.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Education, Science & Research
167,000 - 269,000 Ft
Health Care Purchasing Specialist
207,797 - 643,899 Ft
Electrical & Power Engineering
276,792 - 519,368 Ft
289,809 - 581,724 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
558,489 - 3,873,749 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used