Description of job position
- Developing, simulating, implementing and testing of management programs for PLC devices.
- Setting up PLC devices in case of production change.
- Preparing visualisations of the technological process using specialised software.
- Determining and eliminating malfunctions with an emphasis on minimising downtime.
- Preparing and maintaining technical documentation for programs.
- Partaking in putting PLC devices into service.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position PLC Programmer - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Education, Science & Research
167,000 - 269,000 Ft
379,015 - 903,026 Ft
Electrical & Power Engineering
393,882 - 845,788 Ft
Key Account Manager
374,768 - 911,798 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
558,489 - 3,873,749 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used