Description of job position
- Completing assembly and maintenance works of electrical equipment, low, high, and very high voltage lines, electrical lightning etc. * Diagnosing outages and evaluating diagnostic measurements.
- Performing functional tests of equipment after the preventive maintenance or repair.
- Performing preventive maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Completing repair or maintenance report in paper form.
- Ensuring the reliability of operation and checking compliance with occupational health and safety and the use of personal protective equipment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Electrical Fitter - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Education, Science & Research
167,000 - 272,232 Ft
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
208,106 - 574,598 Ft
Electrical & Power Engineering
286,520 - 450,140 Ft
Wood Processing Industry
223,837 - 473,689 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
587,280 - 3,140,869 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used