Description of job position
- Teaching professional, natural sciences and general education subjects.
- Keeping attendance records and records of the lessons given in the classroom.
- Explaining new lessons to students, dictation of notes.
- Testing the students’ knowledge in the form of verbal answers and written tests, including assessment using marks.
- Issuing written warnings to students who breach school regulations.
- Preparing educational aids to support the educational process.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Secondary School Teacher - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
161,000 - 304,700 Ft
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
281,063 - 513,281 Ft
Secondary School Teacher
Education, Science & Research
265,050 - 506,461 Ft
239,185 - 457,338 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
737,106 - 3,518,155 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 70 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used