Description of job position
- Selecting and ordering books, magazines, audio and video tapes and other multimedia for the needs of the library.
- Filing new and returned books on the shelves by genre and in alphabetical order.
- Providing information and advice to the visitors of the library.
- Performing administrative work (e.g. registration of new members, sending reminders, etc.).
- Creating and updating a database of titles available for borrowing.
- Organising discussions with writers and literary critics.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Librarian - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
161,000 - 269,969 Ft
Agricultural Equipment Operator
Agriculture, Food Industry
196,604 - 376,044 Ft
Education, Science & Research
207,523 - 378,193 Ft
195,772 - 386,741 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
622,041 - 3,506,787 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used