Description of job position
- Developing the knowledge, skills and habits of children during the time outside of class.
- Creating educational, leisure and recreational activities of children during the time outside of class.
- Monitoring the behaviour of pupils in after-school care.
- Taking pupils for walks.
- Preparing pupils for competitions etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Educator/Instructor/Carer - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
161,000 - 269,969 Ft
Public Administration, Self-governance
178,716 - 362,804 Ft
Education, Science & Research
193,571 - 352,886 Ft
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
161,000 - 402,997 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
622,041 - 3,506,787 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used