Description of job position
- Managing and processing the outstanding claims agenda.
- Monitoring the payment of overdue receivables.
- Contacting debtors by telephone, recovering due amounts.
- Sending letters of formal notice and reminders to debtors and other participants in the supplier-customer relation.
- Concluding agreements with debtors, negotiating deadlines for payments and repayment schedules.
- Transferring unrecovered debts to bailiffs and mandate companies.
- Contributing to the reduction of the total volume of unrecovered debts.
- Identifying the contact details of debtors.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Claims Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
232,000 - 325,116 Ft
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
321,519 - 663,550 Ft
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
332,676 - 665,781 Ft
335,317 - 644,546 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
938,721 - 3,319,457 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 101 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used