Description of job position
- Managing and processing the outstanding claims agenda.
- Monitoring the payment of overdue receivables.
- Contacting debtors by telephone, recovering due amounts.
- Sending letters of formal notice and reminders to debtors and other participants in the supplier-customer relation.
- Concluding agreements with debtors, negotiating deadlines for payments and repayment schedules.
- Transferring unrecovered debts to bailiffs and mandate companies.
- Contributing to the reduction of the total volume of unrecovered debts.
- Identifying the contact details of debtors.
Position Claims Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
161,000 - 254,069 Ft
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
266,831 - 590,259 Ft
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
235,477 - 633,249 Ft
191,462 - 645,289 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
631,159 - 4,244,268 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used