Description of job position
- Complex administration and management of accounting.
- Processing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Defining the accounting methods that are used in the company and participation in the creation of internal directives related to accounting.
- Preparing materials that are used for reporting to a superior.
- Methodology management of accounting and related processes pursuant to valid legislation.
- Preparing materials for completing audit and rating assessments.
- Managing a team of accountants (in large companies).
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Chief Accountant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
537 - 902 USD
Radio Network Optimization Specialist
1,203 - 3,146 USD
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,175 - 3,244 USD
1,117 - 3,279 USD
Chief Executive Officer
1,863 - 12,919 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used