Description of job position
- Issuing and processing of invoices, credit and debit notes.
- Performing retrospective control of invoices and billing documentation.
- Preparing documentation for invoicing and accounting.
- Processing of travel orders.
- Monitoring the payment discipline of customers, urging of late payments.
- Cash management in domestic and foreign currency.
- Communicating with customers and suppliers, solving possible discrepancies.
- Recording and archiving of documents in accordance with accounting, tax and internal regulations.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Billing Clerk - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
161,000 - 254,069 Ft
Agriculture, Food Industry
228,132 - 524,155 Ft
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
243,070 - 526,759 Ft
Construction & Real Estate
189,230 - 529,401 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
631,159 - 4,244,268 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used