Description of job position
- Verifying financial statements and annual reports of the external clients.
- Checking for compliance with the legislation and accounting standards.
- Communicating with accountants or other employees of the company in case of discrepancies.
- Completing reports and recommendations based on the findings from an audit.
- Notifying as to the potential risks, and proposing solutions to prevent them.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Auditor - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
161,000 - 254,069 Ft
284,921 - 1,005,961 Ft
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
385,619 - 814,637 Ft
378,374 - 843,228 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
631,159 - 4,244,268 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used