Description of job position
- Monitoring and analysing the behaviour of visitors and customers of an online store.
- Collecting comments regarding changes in the functionality and user interface.
- Proposing changes to enhance the functionality and user interface to the superior.
- Dealing with persons interested in using the services of the Internet store.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position E-Commerce Specialist - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Education, Science & Research
167,000 - 274,488 Ft
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
295,995 - 494,313 Ft
193,569 - 635,311 Ft
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
265,072 - 545,464 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
503,089 - 3,011,877 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used