Description of job position
- Monitoring and analysing the behaviour of visitors and customers of an online store.
- Collecting comments regarding changes in the functionality and user interface.
- Proposing changes to enhance the functionality and user interface to the superior.
- Dealing with persons interested in using the services of the Internet store.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position E-Commerce Specialist - Commerce in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
388 - 734 EUR
576 - 1,730 EUR
598 - 1,701 EUR
Back Office Specialist
707 - 1,634 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,776 - 8,476 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 70 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used