Description of job position
- Selling tyres for passenger and off-road vehicles, trucks and utility vehicles, metal, aluminium and alloy discs.
- Exchanging worn or damaged tyres, discs, tubes, valves etc.
- Repairing punctures, side punctures of tyres, sticking the tubes, sticking in the valves.
- Inflating tyres according to the pressure recommended by the manufacturer.
- Measuring and adjusting wheel alignment, tyre balancing.
- Providing advice on choosing the appropriate type of tyres, discs etc.
- Storing customer tyres during off-season.
Position Tyre Fitter - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
537 - 902 USD
648 - 1,317 USD
615 - 1,364 USD
Pastry Chef, Confectioner
Agriculture, Food Industry
647 - 1,296 USD
Chief Executive Officer
1,863 - 12,919 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used