Description of job position
- Applying makeup to film and theatre actors, extras, and other performers in films and theatre plays.
- Styling men's and women's hair according to the scenario.
- Creating special effects (ageing, bruises, wounds, etc.) using makeup.
- Making wigs and similar products.
- Making plaster casts of faces and/or heads.
- Making latex and silicone masks from casts of faces and/or heads.
Position Make-Up Artist, Wigmaker - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
161,000 - 254,069 Ft
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
190,447 - 398,624 Ft
Make-Up Artist, Wigmaker
Arts & Culture
161,000 - 369,333 Ft
172,937 - 373,229 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
631,159 - 4,244,268 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29,000 HUF excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used