Description of job position
- Driving and operating a special vehicle for collecting municipal waste.
- Manipulating containers for collecting municipal waste and moving them to the vehicle.
- Emptying rubbish bins into the vehicle.
- Returning dustbins to their original place.
- Emptying the contents of the vehicle at disposal sites.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Refuse Collector - Service Industries in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
232,000 - 359,193 Ft
Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician
232,000 - 514,021 Ft
242,078 - 488,646 Ft
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
232,000 - 518,241 Ft
Chief Executive Officer
963,900 - 3,285,510 Ft
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used